Latest Comments

If you're looking for the latest comments and voting for the Song Project, Album Project and Revisited Projected Rankings, check out the Project Comments page.

About the Induction Criteria, Roy wrote:
  Who Should/Will Be The First All-White Female Group Inducted Into The Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame?

The Shangri-Las
The McGuire Sisters
The Andrews Sisters
Fanny
Luv'd Ones
The Go-Go's
The Bangles
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 07:18am
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About Patti LaBelle, Anton wrote:
  Sarah Dash performed with Keith Richards, as well as a lot of solo work outside of LaBelle.
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 03:47am
Leave your own comment about Patti LaBelle here.

About Wilco, Anton wrote:
  A.M. and Yankee Hotel Foxtrot: play them while driving in your car. A.M. includes fave "Casino Queen" as well as "Passenger Side" (listen while driving!). You can sing along to most of the album. Likewise, YHF has mamy good ones beyond "I'm the Man Who Loves You." Try "Heavy Metal Drummer." Their writing can be droll and hilarious and still sentimental. Plus work on the Mermaid Avenue (Woody Guthrie lyrics). Plus go back to Uncle Tupelo -- already eligible! Won't get picked as "obscure" group.
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 03:29am
Leave your own comment about Wilco here.

About Annie Lennox, Anton wrote:
  more women rockers
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 03:08am
Leave your own comment about Annie Lennox here.

About Ben Folds Five, Jeremy wrote:
  Technically, they have five now. Four at the time of your original post. Six if you count their live album.

Those albums would be:

Ben Folds Five
Whatever and Ever Amen
Naked Baby Photos
The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Mesner
The Life of the Sound of the Mind
Ben Folds Five Live

And that's just the band. If just Ben Folds were to be inducted, he'd have an even bigger resume.
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 01:59am
Leave your own comment about Ben Folds Five here.

About Muse, Lauryn Sirgey wrote:
  Oh my god does Muse deserve this. I cannot think of another band that has continued to be as risk-taking or as innovative as Muse. Their technique and musicality alone puts them miles above their competition. They also have a massive following all over the world. I don't believe they have received enough recognition from the US, but I see that changing. They are also one of the best live bands I've ever seen ever (I've seen Foo Fighters, Paul McCartney, Tom Petty and the heart breakers, Rage against the machine, and the Black keys to name a few) I took that from the 'Top 50 best live bands ever' from The Rolling Stone.
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 00:56am
Leave your own comment about Muse here.

About Muse, Lauryn Sirgey wrote:
Sunday, 04.30.17 @ 00:50am
Leave your own comment about Muse here.

About Celine Dion, Stephanie wrote:
  I have connected with her songs since day one, I think that people are jealous because they can't imitate her or reach her ranges. I sincerely believe she belongs in the Hall, but if not her legacy lives on in her music.
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 21:25pm
Leave your own comment about Celine Dion here.

About Peter Cetera, Zuzu wrote:
  There are plenty of videos and recordings of his live performances. There are several artist that have said he has a great voice and there are several artist that have worked with him after Chicago.

Personally I prefer to listen to his live versions. I feel the studio versions don't capture what I enjoy most about his voice.
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 21:21pm
Leave your own comment about Peter Cetera here.

About Bill Conti, Roy wrote:
  ROCKY
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 19:29pm
Leave your own comment about Bill Conti here.

About Bill Conti, Roy wrote:
  DYNASTY
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 19:27pm
Leave your own comment about Bill Conti here.

About John Williams, Roy wrote:
  STAR WARS
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 19:26pm
Leave your own comment about John Williams here.

About Israel Kamakawiwoole, Happy wrote:
  Socking to see so few yes vote....One of a kind loved by my guess everyone old and young
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 18:28pm
Leave your own comment about Israel Kamakawiwoole here.

About Chicago, Roy wrote:

Chicago Saturday In The Park / 25 Or 6 To 4 Live at Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 14:50pm
Leave your own comment about Chicago here.

About the Induction Criteria, dmg wrote:
  I personally like The Bangles more than The Go-Gos, but I also acknowledge that The Go-Gos have a more influential body of work and are probably more deserving. I would be happy to see either inducted, however.
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 13:29pm
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About the Induction Criteria, Enigmaticus wrote:
  KING,

I happen to prefer The Bangles over The Go-Gos. Overall, I think that The Bangles are more "prog" adjacent.
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 11:29am
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About Peter Cetera, Azer wrote:
  Peter is singing to about 5 layered tracks of his voice. each one slightly detuned. Its why he sounds so amazing, and why 99% of musicians we hear in concert today are frauds.

Sequencer. He's singing along to 5+ slightly detuned pre-recorded tracks of his voice to make it sound 'fatter.' surprised you kids don't pick up on this.
Saturday, 04.29.17 @ 07:24am
Leave your own comment about Peter Cetera here.

About The Misfits, Rusty Koehler wrote:
  For the fact that the reunion shows were an over whelming sucess alone proves the impact that they have had on the face of Rock music. They deffinetly belong in the Hall of fame.
Friday, 04.28.17 @ 18:17pm
Leave your own comment about The Misfits here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Nicky Joe wrote:
  Pink Floyd
London, England
1965-present
Inducted Members: Roger Waters, Richard Wright, Nick Mason, Syd Barrett and David Gilmour

Inducted by Brian Eno in 1993

Performed
Wish you Were Here
Comfortably Numb with David Bowie
*Syd Barrett doesn't show up

As the British Invasion died down, many British bands began forming getting ready for a second invasion which lasted through the late 1960s' in to the mid 1970s'. Pink Floyd, was one of them and they first splashed on to the scene in 1967 with two singles, Arnold Layne and See Emily Play (the latter peaked at #6 and made it on to the year end Top 100 Singles) as well as a successful debut album which did well in the UK but failed to make a dent in the United States. Despite struggling to achieve success early on, their native UK always had their back and it wouldn't be until 1973 when they become international superstars with The Dark Side of the Moon which has spent over 14 years on the Billboard 200 and has become one of the best selling albums in the UK and it's home to truly amazing tunes like Money, Time, The Great Gig in the Sky, Us and Them and Brain Damage in addition to being hailed as one of the all time greatest records. That wasn't the only album the band has to show how phenomenal they are, there's 1975's Wish you Were Here (a tribute song to ex-band member Syd Barrett) with their title track becoming an acoustic favourite as is Have a Cigar and the 28 minute magnum opus Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Not only that but 1977's Animals has three epics called Sheep, Pigs and Dogs and raises serious political issues as well as being the first record to show their signature floating pig. Then there's 1979's The Wall which is one of the best-selling albums in America and songs like Another Brick in the Wall: Part 2, Run Like Hell, Mother, The Trial and Comfortably Numb help ensure quality goes beautifully alongside with the quantity. Even when Pink Floyd was reduced to a three piece after Waters quit they still managed to hold their own with 1994's The Division Bell being able to stand on it's own. As for the musicianship there's the legendary Syd Barrett who's a great guitarist has wrote some truly mad songs like Bike and his solo work is a sound to behold, Roger Waters has funky basslines in store (with Another Brick in the Wall: Part 2 being one of the best examples) alongside lyrics dealing with social isolation, exploitation of the working class and war, Nick Mason delivers proficient steel drumming, Richard Wright's keyboards are just immaculate as proven by the Wish you Were Here and David Gilmour has made so fantastic guitar solos like Time and Comfortably Numb. You can also see where progressive rock began with Pink Floyd and you can hear early traces of electronic music, industrial music and alternative rock. They have influenced many bands and artists including David Bowie, Queen, Rush, Yes, King Crimson, Genesis, Jethro Tull, Iron Maiden, Tears for Fears, Faith no More, Wire, Kraftwerk, Nine Inch Nails, The Smashing Pumpkins, Jerry Cantrell of Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Roxy Music, Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Kate Bush, The Flaming Lips, My Bloody Valentine, Alice Cooper, Killing Joke, Hawkwind, Can, Neu! and Blur and it most certainly is understandable.
Friday, 04.28.17 @ 15:00pm
Leave your own comment about Rock Hall Projected here.

About the Induction Criteria, Nick wrote:
  There is definitely a better case for the Go-Go's. I agree with Shrek when I look at an artist potentially getting nominated (or inducted) for the Rock - 'Can you tell the history of Rock & Roll without (X Artist).' Sometimes it's tricky, because we let our own fandom/personal tastes dictate our actual perception of an artist's legacy and accomplishments. That's the differences between the movers and shakers of Rock & Roll. Even if I am not a fan of 'X, Y or Z', I always try to see how other voters think. Sometimes I see it more in other artists than others, but that's how I look at HOF contenders.

Back to the Go-Go's, they remind me of the Marvelettes. At first glance, they both have pretty thin resumes. The Marvelettes are mainly known for two hit singles - 'Please Mr. Postman' and 'Don't Mess With Bill.' However, when I researched their discography, I was fairly impressed with their lesser-known hits. They were very bit as worthy as other Motown groups/acts of their time. The problem thou becomes they were almost always seen in a lesser light than the Supremes and Martha and the Vandellas. The Marvelettes were a great girl group and deserve to be in the HOF as much as the Vandellas and The Ronettes (a non-Motown girl group known only for 3 hit songs - 'Be My Baby', 'Walking in the Rain', 'Baby, I Love You'). The problem with the Marvelettes is that they were afterthoughts when compared to the Supremes, Vandellas, Temptations, Four Tops, among others. Gordy didn't see them as valuable as the groups just mentioned. The Marvelettes haven't gotten their proper due yet. Hopefully they will be nominated again soon.

So why bring up the Marvelettes and compare them to the Go-Go's? Besides a perceived thin resume of hit singles/albums, both groups/bands had a extremely short amount of time frame of success in the spotlight. Granted, the Marvelettes lasted a bit longer than The Go-Go's, that's still worth pointing out.

The Go-Go's, on the other hand, are known mainly for 4 hit singles - 'Our Lips Are Sealed', 'Vacation,' 'Head Over Heals' and 'We Got the Beat.' All three songs are radio friendly and among the best known songs of that decade. The album 'Beauty and the Beat' has only grown in critical acclaim over the years and sold millions of copies. It is significant to point out that album was the 1st #1 record on the Billboard 200 that comprised entirely of female musicians playing their own instruments and writing their own songs. It is also one of the best debut albums of the entire rock era IMO. That hasn't happened before or since 1981. And that album does appear on Rolling Stone's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time, which accounts for something since many former and present RS writers on the nominating committee. But that's all most people know of their discography. The Go-Go's, IMO, actually played an important role in the transformation/development of Punk Rock and New Wave in the late 70s and early 80s. By 1981 thou, they added more of a pop-friendly sound to their music which is why they became so popular. Also like how Blondie shifted from Punk to Pop/Disco with their hit 'Heart of Glass.' Some purists would call them selling out, but I think they were adopting what was popular at that time (if that makes any sense, although it is still kinda selling out).

Personally, I think the amount of time an artist achieves and/or maintains success is entirely irrelevant for Rock Hall consideration. It should be about the influence and innovation that the questioned artist borrowed from past musicians and how they influenced artists from their own time or, even better, future artists. The Go-Go's influenced countless female (and yes also male) artists with their hard-driving beats, faced-paced and infectious hooks, and high octane energy via live performances. The Go-Go's are definitely worthy as HOF contenders and I expect to see them on a ballot within the next 5 years. Although they might be a tough sell for some voters, I think it would take a couple of nominations before they would receive induction.

On a side note, the next female artists I think who should be considered/nominated for the Rock Hall are the following (in no particular order) -

1. Kate Bush
2. Janet Jackson
3. Pat Benatar
4. The Go-Go's
5. The Marvelettes
6. Eurythmics
7. Whitney Houston
8. Mariah Carey
9. Sonic Youth (aka Kim Gordon)
10. Nina Simone
11. Siouxsie and the Banshees
12. Mary Wells
Friday, 04.28.17 @ 11:15am
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About the Induction Criteria, Paul in KY wrote:
  KING, definitely prefer The Go Gos. Both are a bit lacking on amount of great songs. I do think 'We Got the Beat' and 'Our Lips are Sealed' are better songs than anything The Bangles put out.
Friday, 04.28.17 @ 07:58am
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About the Induction Criteria, Shrek wrote:
  Both had a pretty short span of success (about 4 years of peak fame for each), which plays a bit against them; but a number of male artists with similarly short shelf lives have gone in.

One of the most important criteria is to simply ask, "Can the story of Rock And Roll be told without them?" I don't think you can tell that story without mentioning the The Go-Gos' achievement of being the first all-female band to score a #1 album.

It was in fact their success that helped to lead to the easy acceptance of a band like The Bangles later in the decade. They were influential in showing female bands that they could indeed be successful in the Rock and Roll genre.

The Go-Gos were also a legit part of the critical Los Angeles underground Punk scene of the late 70's; so they are a commercially friendly face for the Hall to use to begin to explore that influential music scene.

The Bangles had a bit more singles chart success than The Go-Gos with 8 top 40 hits, 5 of which were top 5 and two of those #1 songs (Go-Gos only had 5 top 40 hits, with the biggest going to #2) , and were the commercial face of the "Paisley Underground" - but I think it's actually kind of easy to tell the story of Rock And Roll without mentioning them. I'm not certain I can see all that much long term influence either, unlike the Go-Gos. So I think they are a bit of a weak option, though I was always more a fan of the Bangles than I ever was of the Go-Gos. I try to keep my personal tastes out of the way and just evaluate historical impact, length of career, long term influence, and innovations.
Thursday, 04.27.17 @ 14:13pm
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About the Induction Criteria, KING wrote:
  FRL Regulars

I'm curious if you like The Bangles or The Go-Go's better. Do you think The Go-Go's or The Bangles have a case for RRHOF induction? KING
Thursday, 04.27.17 @ 11:59am
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Nicky Joe wrote:
  Thank you.
Thursday, 04.27.17 @ 11:11am
Leave your own comment about Rock Hall Projected here.

About the Induction Criteria, sam goldenberg wrote:
  I live in New Haven where Fred Parris lives and recorded the song "In the Still of the Night" and many others. Fred is 81 years old. Within the last 3 years, the town of New Haven has woke and honored Fred multiple times - at a City Hall Event, on a concert on the New Haven green, at the Schubert Theatre. I wonder if the RRHOF would consider Fred. The influence of the Five Satins can not be overstated. Hoping the RRHOF gets with the program and honors him. He deserves it.
Thursday, 04.27.17 @ 11:01am
Leave your own comment about the Induction Criteria here.

About Janet Jackson, Christian wrote:
  A third straight nomination for Janet Jackson seems likely.
Will the third time be the charm?
Thursday, 04.27.17 @ 08:14am
Leave your own comment about Janet Jackson here.

About Bread, Philip wrote:
  Zuzu,

Some good points you raise. I kinda smirk at mentioning Linda Ronstadt. Yeah, she's inducted now, but in this little circle, her merits have always been regarded as a little tenuous, dubious even. As for Helen Reddy, part of the trepidation is that she was such a major presence with the chart setup we now call Adult Contemporary, then I believe named "Easy Listening," which was originally meant to be the outlet and listing for artists such as Sinatra, Como, Conniff, Mantovani, and the populace that preferred those artists to the rock acts that their kids and/or grandkids were listening to. Although, that was the point of calling the Carpenters worthy... blending rock and "Easy Listening" sensibilities. I'm on board with the Guess Who and BTO too.

Steve Z, still not there on Bread. I know they preceded America, but imo, they were were in the same arenas as them, but they weren't as good or artistic as America. Not sold on Fogelberg either, but McLean and Denver would be decent calls. Denver would be a good call to put more country-influenced stuff in the Hall too.
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 23:02pm
Leave your own comment about Bread here.

About Drake, Jake Morin wrote:
  When it's all said and done
Drake for a fact WILL be in the hall of fame
He hof worthy
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 19:53pm
Leave your own comment about Drake here.

About Bread, Steve Z wrote:
  I'm an advocate for Bread and the Association, as well as singer/songwriters like Lightfoot, Fogelberg, McClean, and especially Denver.

I look at the hall as a sort of giant book on the history of rock and roll, with each genre as having its own chapter. If we were to have a chapter on Soft Rock, I think Bread, along with the Carpenters among others, would have to be included. So thats what shifts my leaning on Bread towards yes.
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 09:29am
Leave your own comment about Bread here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Paul in KY wrote:
  Nicky, nice touch on Diamond Dave not showing up! Excellent writeup.
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 08:17am
Leave your own comment about Rock Hall Projected here.

About Saint Asonia, Paul in KY wrote:
  I've seen them & they throw on a pretty good show, but no. The lead singer has a higher chance of going in with Three Days Grace than with this outfit (as it stands now).
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 08:14am
Leave your own comment about Saint Asonia here.

About Rock Hall Projected, Nicky Joe wrote:
  Van Halen
Pasadena, California
1972-present
inducted Members: Eddie Van Halen, Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Michael Anthony, Sammy Hagar and Gary Cherone

Inducted by Dimebag Darrell in 2004

Performed
Ain't Talkin 'Bout Love
Dreams
Why Can't This be Love?
Panama with Dimebag Darrell
*David Lee Roth doesn't show up and Gary Cherone and Sammy Hagar share vocals

In the late 1970's, rock was in grave danger of being overrun by disco and punk, they weren't bad of course but that all out rock that was fulling up arenas and stadiums was starting to slide away. From out of nowhere, a band called Van Halen showed up in 1978 and got massive almost immediately with their self-titled debut record which has since got diamond in their native U.S., that is an accomplishment to be proud of and they soon proved they weren't a one trick pony with a string of successful albums including another diamond album; 1984's... 1984. Unfortunately, David Lee Roth left the group soon afterwards and was replaced by ex-Montrose frontman and solo artist Sammy Hagar who continued to see the band through success an it doesn't matter who's fronting them today, they will always remain an incredibly popular and amazing band. Whether it's the chomping basslines of Michael Anthony, the pounding drums of Alex Van Halen, the party nature of David Lee Roth or the proficient singing of Sammy Hagar, this band can stand on their own. Then there's Eddie Van Halen, who became a guitar god right out of the gate with his amazing signature solo, Eruption and it showed the world how tapping and soloing is done. Numerous guitarists including Dimebag Darrell, Kirk Hammett, Jerry Cantrell, Steve Vai, Yngwie Malmsteen, Dave Navarro, Mike McCready, George Lynch, Slash and so many, many more where that came from. Many bands including Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, Winger, Extreme, Poison, Cinderella, Living Colour have been influenced by their full blown hard rock style and their's plenty more where that came from.
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 06:48am
Leave your own comment about Rock Hall Projected here.

About Bread, KING wrote:
  Great write-up Zuzu on some of the soft rock groups and singer-songwriters. I'm surprised Gordon Lightfoot has not been inducted. Bob Dylan has sang Lightfoot's presence on a few occasions and he made some classic songs Sundown, The Wreck of the E.F, If You Could Read My Mind.
Philip brought some good discussion on the metrics qualifications of the Soft Rock groups just like any genre. There was a dozen of these groups in the 70's. Difficult to see who influenced who as some had different offshoots. Anne Murray had a very successful career. She's underrated at this point. I'd like to see Three Dog Night inducted someday. Loved the vocals and One is one of the best songs.
My FAV groups range in the hard rock and metal genre AIC, Def Leppard, Scorpions etc but also Counting Crows, Bryan Adams, and U2. Nirvana was a FAV of mine but Kurt died. They could have put out some killer material in the 90's and 2000's.
Another underrepresented area is the female vocal legends or for lack of a better word "Divas". Annie Lennox,Celine Dion, Dionne Warwick, Mariah Carey,Pat Benatar,Whitney Houston,etc. I'd like to see Stevie Nicks inducted twice. KING
Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 06:33am
Leave your own comment about Bread here.

About Bread, Zuzu wrote:
  I was referring to 4 Canadian artist I feel should be inducted: The Guess Who, BTO, Gordon Lightfoot and Dan Aykroyd as part of the Blues Brothers.

I know you disagree on Gordon Lightfoot but look at what some artist say about his work. They are some of the same artist that had good things to say about Leonard Cohen.

In the 70s rock didn't have its own chart. Pop was pretty much what was marketed to the kids or adults.

Look at some of the songs Helen recorded.

I Don't Know How to Love Him - a song from the rock opera, Jesus Christ Super Star

Delta Dawn - also recorded by Linda Ronstadt

I Am Woman - The anthem of the Women's Movement. She just sang it at the Women's March in LA. It's a protest song. Protest songs are not pop.

Listening to the Very Best of Helen Reddy album on youtube - most of the songs have blues, r&b or country elements which is in line with rock fusion and not pop

Wednesday, 04.26.17 @ 00:38am
Leave your own comment about Bread here.

About Bread, Philip wrote:
  Barry White was not pap. That's the distinction I was trying to make. Love songs have their place. But just as not every arena or classic rocker deserves induction, nor does every soft rock act that scored hits.

Also, I hope you're not suggesting that the Hall needs to make a point to induct Canadians. If an artist is worthy, they're worthy whether they're Canadian, American, Laotian, Congolese, or Kazakh.

As for Helen Reddy.... the thought of the All-Star Jam being "I Am Woman" is fiendishly delightful, but it would raise the question, what if any distinctions do we draw between MOR pop and "soft rock"?
Tuesday, 04.25.17 @ 22:00pm
Leave your own comment about Bread here.

About the eligibility class of 2018, Angalia Bianca wrote:
  I am wondering why Vanilla Fudge has never been nominated or inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame after all day had a huge impact on music and influenced many guitarist and drummers including Led Zeppelin's drummer, Keith Moon of The Who and many more. They had a huge impact and I believe they should be nominated and inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
Tuesday, 04.25.17 @ 21:52pm
Leave your own comment about 2018 here.

About Patti LaBelle, Deacon James Little wrote:
  Patti Labelle, Nona Hendrix,Sarah Dash they were ahead of their time. They sang wild horses, black roles in the sky, and many other. Performed with Rolling Stones and the Who. All the singers in Labelle could sing.
Nona Hendrix was a great song writer
Labelle were glam rock please give
them their do. It's only fair.
These were true talented
Tuesday, 04.25.17 @ 21:26pm
Leave your own comment about Patti LaBelle here.

About The Damned, Paul in KY wrote:
  Saw these guys in Louisville at Mercury Ballroom. About 300 there for a great show. Had 2 other bands before them, Vice Tricks & Bleached (check out Bleached. Nice pop/rock band).

Turns out it was Captain Sensible's birthday & thus he was in rare form. I'm not that up on their songs, but crowd sure loved them. They did finish up with 'Smash It Up'.

The crowd was very eclectically dressed & some of them were looking 'steam punk'. They were fans of Dave Vanian, who came out dressed like he was going to Oscar Wilde's funeral.

Definite Hall candidates.

Tuesday, 04.25.17 @ 19:18pm
Leave your own comment about The Damned here.

About the 2017 Nominees, dmg wrote:
  Here are my preliminary fifteen nominees for 2017/2018 in strictly alphabetical order:

A Tribe Called Quest

If 16, add: MC5
If 17, add: The J. Geils Band
If 18, add: The Marvelettes
If 19, add: Soundgarden
If 20, add: The Moody Blues
Tuesday, 04.25.17 @ 17:14pm
Leave your own comment about the 2017 Nominees here.

About the eligibility class of 2018, dmg wrote:
  Radiohead is first eligible for the 2017/2018 class. This is the list of 2018/2019 first eligibles.
Tuesday, 04.25.17 @ 16:17pm
Leave your own comment about 2018 here.