List of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Snubs
Future Rock Legends
Where we determine current artists' chances for future induction into the
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame using historically predictive criteria and YOUR votes.
Future Rock Legends is not affiliated with the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.
Tweets by @futurerocklgnds
Today's Hall of Fame Birthday:
Duane Eddy, age 79!
The Latest Rock Hall News:RSS Feed.
|List of Rock & Roll Hall of Famers - including how many nominations it took them to get inducted.|
The Album Project, SotN wrote:
|1. Harry Nilsson - Pandemonium Shadow Show (1967) (3 points)|
2. Harry Nilsson - Aerial Ballet (1968) (2 points)
3. Harry Nilsson - A Little Touch Of Schmilsson In The Night (1973) (A point)
About The Song Project, SotN wrote:
|1. Massive Attack - Angel (1998) (3 points)|
2. De La Soul - The Magic Number (1989) (2 points)
3. Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut (1981) (A point)
1. Billy Joel - Big Shot (1978) (3 points)
2. Billy Joel - You May Be Right (1980) (2 points)
3. Billy Joel - The Longest Time (1983) (A point)
About Bread, Steve Z wrote:
|I'm an advocate for Bread and the Association, as well as singer/songwriters like Lightfoot, Fogelberg, McClean, and especially Denver.|
I look at the hall as a sort of giant book on the history of rock and roll, with each genre as having its own chapter. If we were to have a chapter on Soft Rock, I think Bread, along with the Carpenters among others, would have to be included. So thats what shifts my leaning on Bread towards yes.
About Rock Hall Projected, Paul in KY wrote:
|Nicky, nice touch on Diamond Dave not showing up! Excellent writeup.|
More recent comments can be found here.